[Typo3] Email form charset

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Jun 3 23:54:30 CEST 2005

> Hi,

> I find it strange that there is no such question about the email form and the setting of the charset. Am I the only one that gets emails in some other language other than english?... Or maybe I totally miss something very simple ...
>
> So... Is it possible to set the Character Set (charset) for the Email Form (pagecontent item of typo3)?...
>
> As, for example, one may set it in the 'headers' section of the PHP function mail() ...
I did it my way and changed the class.t3lib_htmlmail.php. It now takes
charset from the forceCharset value. I posted it to bugs.typo3, but it
was said that it can't use this value. However, it should work.

You can download it here:
http://www.bednarik.org/uploads/media/typo3_3.8.0_changes.zip

--
Jan Bednarik