[Typo3] Ext:roles alpha-version released.

"Stig N. Færch" stig at 8620.dk
Fri Jun 3 20:23:54 CEST 2005

Hi dev-list.

Just wanted to let you know that I have released my new 'roles' backend
extension.

If someone would like to test it out, I would be happy to hear what you
think.

*A couple of things to know*
*I couldn't get the manual online on the typo3.org site, so you will
have to download the sxw-manual separately through the details-view at
typo3.org.
*You will manually have to insert a hook needed for this extension to
test it out. This means you will have to have access to the
typo3-source. This is described in the manual.
*Use this extension at your own risk.

Best Regards
Stig N. Færch