[Typo3] photobook testers wanted.

Bill Alexy bill at psiberware.com
Fri Jun 3 19:04:52 CEST 2005

Arco wrote:
> I am looking for people who can help me test the latest version of the goof_fotoboek extension.
> This can be found at http://appeltaart.mine.nu/typo3.html
>
> new things are:
> - thumbnail template support.
> - realurl patch.
> - searchengine friendly thumbnailpage url.
> - extended navigation.
> - xhtml_strict patch.
> - accesskeys next=+, prev=- slide=* home=h up=u thumbs=t
> - thumbnailid ###thumbid### (like ###orientation###) results in r0c0 -> r[n]c[m]
> - thumbnail watermark options
> - documentation update.
>
> Arco
Arco,
Great extension. It's easy to use and has a ton of options. It's got the
kind of whiz bang features a lot of people like myself need. Thanks.

I seem to be having one problem with the slideshow, though. I don't
believe it's iterating through all the pictures. Maybe, all but one.

Regards,
Bill Alexy