[Typo3] ATagParams don't work? alternative link style?

Marth, Judith J.Marth at zikg.lrz-muenchen.de
Fri Jun 3 15:50:05 CEST 2005

hello there,

my main menu has black links with red mouseovers, i want my path menu to
be the other way around: red with black mouseovers.

I tried ATagParams with a pseudoclass in my defaultstylesheet, but this
only works for the :hover, not for the inactive link color. so now I
have a black pathmenu with a blackmouseover, even though my class is
defined:

pfad { color:red; font-size: 19px; font-family: Verdana}
pfad:hover { color: black; font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana }
pfad_active { color: black; font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana }

does anybody know why? and how I can actually change the link color in
my pathmenu without affecting the main menu?

thanx a lot for your help

judith