[Typo3] plugin.alt.xml : content links are not converted to <a href"...">...</a>

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:04:08 CEST 2005

Hello list,

I'm trying to get my content rendered in xml for display inside a
custom built application (which has nothing to do with typo3). I've
included plugin.alt.xml so that my content is rendered in xml form
when i add &type=96 to my url.

The content on the page consists of a few content elements of the text
type. Rendering this like a normal page transforms the <link
...>..</link> to an <a href>. However, when i add the correct typeNum
the <link> is kept untouched, which is not what i want. Is there any
way to configure plugin.alt.xml to do the transformation ? I've tried
bf_xml_to_flash also, but it has the same behaviour with links.

Greets,
Wietse van Bruggen