[Typo3] How to access a module method via Typoscript

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Fri Jun 3 10:21:31 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm writing a backend module which lets you administrate RSS-Feeds from
which an import should be started and their items to be put into the
tt_news table in order to be in the normal news workflow.

My problem now is how to get the import triggered automatically.

My idea is to put some typoscript code into the root template. E.g. a
USER object which calls a method within my module class via .userfunc.

Do I have to include the class then via includeLibs or is there any
other (better) possibility to achieve a triggering via page call?

Cheers,
Jochen