[Typo3] photobook testers wanted.

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 2 22:57:39 CEST 2005

> I am looking for people who can help me test the latest version of
> the goof_fotoboek extension. This can be found at
> http://appeltaart.mine.nu/typo3.html
>
> new things are:
> - thumbnail template support.
> - realurl patch.
> - searchengine friendly thumbnailpage url.
> - extended navigation.
> - xhtml_strict patch.
> - accesskeys next=+, prev=- slide=* home=h up=u thumbs=t
> - thumbnailid ###thumbid### (like ###orientation###) results in r0c0
> -> r[n]c[m]
> - thumbnail watermark options
> - documentation update.

Sounds cool - but doesn't work at all here.
What I did so far:
1. downloaded new version
2. installed it via ExtManager (TYPO3 ver 3.8)
3. created a new directory "fotoboek" at the uploads folder
4. chown www-data:www-data fotoboek
5. uploaded 5 JPGs to the folder (chowned www-data:www-data)
6. inserted the plugin on a page
7. set the mode to SHOW

It only shows the Plugin Title - no pictures here.

I already tried different path settings with trailing and/or leading slahes
in the constants.
Still nothing to see.

Any hints?

Joey