[Typo3] Div tag issue

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Thu Jun 2 20:16:09 CEST 2005

"Roberts, Emma" <Emma.Roberts at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk> wrote in message
news:mailman.1161.1117718169.19958.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Sorry, I don't mean to be a pest but it is quite important for me to put
> certain bits of content in div tags.
>
> I've looked through the tsref pdf and checked out that link you sent me
> but
> I am still unsure of how to fix this.
>
> You might need to spell it out for me. I'm not a Typoscript expert.

Hi Emma,

neither am I an expert. Didn't mean to demonstrate like one, just
wanted to post you some guidelines.

Basically those guidelines relate to this place where wrap happens:

/css_styled_content/static/setup.txt, exactly here:

nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines {
  encapsTagList = div,p,pre,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6
  remapTag.DIV = P
  nonWrappedTag = P
  innerStdWrap_all.ifEmpty = &nbsp;
  addAttributes.P.class = bodytext
  addAttributes.P.class.setOnly=blank
 }

this as is will give you:

target="page">Header</a></h1><p>Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

while commenting out:

#remapTag.DIV = P

will give you something like:

target="page">Header</a></h1><p>Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

while setting this:

nonWrappedTag = DIV

will give you this:

target="page">Header</a></h1><div>Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
Text </div>

and setting the

innerStdWrap_all.ifEmpty = &nbsp;

innerStdWrap_all.ifEmpty = will remove &nbsp;

... etc. but I can't really hit the combination you'd like.

Probably someone will be able to help you better than me, this is as far as
I can help
in this matter.

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production, TYPO3
Hosting

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr