[Typo3] > 1800 downloads and nobody has problems?

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Thu Jun 2 20:14:10 CEST 2005

Hi Daniel,

is your post intended to be a survey or do you expect help for your
problem?

If the latter you should:
- use a sufficient subject
- submit some information about your setup
- ask for help in your post

Regards
Thorsten

Btw.: It took me just two clicks to see where your problems without much
doubt come from. And I've never heard of that extension before...

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!
  >> http://typo3.org/1438.0.html <<

It's not a bug - it's an undesired feature.