[Typo3] graphicksmagic apache process problems with broken images

Lars Haerig haerig at 2im.de
Thu Jun 2 18:02:36 CEST 2005

hi

i already know what happend. in one of my galleries thera are pics, that are
broken. i knew that because as i have used IM, i saw that they were broken in
FE view and BE filebrowser. now that i have switched to GM 2 days ago too see
it's effects i have the process listed in my processlist and it wont give up.
i had to kill the process manually.

just wanted to tell, that when I have broken images, and call them with GM (in
a simple gallerie extension), the process will cause your servers avarage
goes upwards from time to time.

anybody noticed that yet?

here my versions
TYPO3-3.8.0