[Typo3] Div tag issue

Roberts, Emma Emma.Roberts at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Thu Jun 2 15:16:06 CEST 2005

Sorry, I don't mean to be a pest but it is quite important for me to put
certain bits of content in div tags.

I've looked through the tsref pdf and checked out that link you sent me but
I am still unsure of how to fix this.

You might need to spell it out for me. I'm not a Typoscript expert. Nor did
I expect to have to become one! :-)

Many thanks

Emma