[Typo3] Re: Shared Server problem

Bill Stoltz bstoltz81 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 14:28:32 CEST 2005

It seems this may be related to PHPsuexec and symbolic links.  By
changing a few of the symbolic links to hard links this seems to have
gotten things working again.

I still need to check on adding extensions and upload files to make sure
the permissions are ok.

Anyone know of any other issues with PHPsuexec or things I should check?

thanks,

bill