[Typo3] Drag and drop in backend

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Wed Jun 1 17:46:47 CEST 2005

Hello tapio,

first of all, please respect the list rules and reveal your true real
name. And don't answer using full quotes ;-)

On Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005 17:13, tapio wrote in typo3.english:
> Well I tested with MS IE 6.0 & Typo3 3.7.0 - doesn't work at all.
> Works in Firefox - but problelmatic - I can move page as a sub-page,
> but NOT after some page - it goes always as sub-page of some other
> page. This extension doesn't do all, what can be done with the wizard.

Didn't the author of the extension say that this is just a quick hack?
Didn't he also ask for feedback of general interest before he continues
the development?

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Don't sacrifice clarity for small gains in "efficiency".
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)