[Typo3] Drag and drop in backend

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Jun 1 17:06:38 CEST 2005

Thomas Hempel wrote:
> Hi Stephane,
>
> nice. Seems to work. :)

You seems to have newer version than 3.7.0 - in 3.7.0 it seems NOT to work.

BTW. I tried option slit for ACT and CUR - nonsense, because only
the LAST alternative (first |*| middle |*| LAST) was used.
In 3.7.0 the quantity calculation starts again with each item states.
When ACT, ACTIFSUB, CUR, CURIFSUB can be only 0 or 1/ menu level there
is option split at all for them.

Has this changed in Typo3 3.8.0.

I added to class.tslib_menu.php for 3.7.0
CURIFSUB
SHORTCUT
EXTURL
MOUNTPOINT

I could try to alter the correspondign file for 3.8.0.
If option split for CUR etc. could work I could try to make fixed
version for 3.7.0