[Typo3] tt_news 2.2.9 - issues wrapping the category selector

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:28:43 CEST 2005

Hello list,

i'm working on a tt_news configuration, but i am having some trouble
wrapping the category selection to my wishes. The "Select a category"
header is always a link, which i find not so useful for my site
because most headers are not clickable (furthermore, the
categoryselector is already located on the main tt_news page).

Is there any way of making the header not clickable with TS ? I'd
rather not change anything in the extension itself.

greets,
Wietse van Bruggen