AW: [Typo3] Indexed Search and weird behavior

Gabriel Junquera Gabriel.Junquera at wsberlin.de
Wed Jun 1 12:48:22 CEST 2005

Does that happen after you have cleared the cache of the page?
Pages are only indexed when cached, so you have to give the indexer a bit of
time if a change is made (till someone reloads the page and the cache has
expired, or by forcing that yourself), just like when you change a template
and do not see the result immediately.