[Typo3] Strange behaviour of RealURL with a page named TYPO3

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Wed Jun 1 09:25:06 CEST 2005

JoH wrote:

>>Hint: Look at the rewrite rule in the .htaccess file...
>

> Fine - but what should I rewrite and how?
> Seems impossible, but maybe there is some genius outthere ...

You could modify your rewrite rules to switch between passing /typo3 to
index.php or not *if* you find some discriminating rule, some ideas:

1. Make your backend SSL-only, this is a good idea anyway
2. You could also try distinguishing between referrers, browsers, ip-no
or hostnames...

Cheers,
Michael