[Typo3] Indexed Search labels only in one laguage?

Jan Slusarczyk janslu at grupaiis.pl
Wed Jun 1 00:15:11 CEST 2005

I have a Typo 3.8.0 installation with one-tree multilanguage structure
(three languages currently - polish as default, english and german as
additional). I have installed csh_pl and csh_de. Indexing and searching
seem to be working fine but Indexed Search labels are always in polish.

The page that contains the plugin is translated (different titles work
OK). I can see three different elements when viewing the page in
translation view. Content elements for english and german are copied
from default (polish) translation but they have proper languages defined...

Any help will be appreciated :-)
Jan