[Typo3] header outside csi-text div (css_styled_imgtext)

Erwin Wondergem erwin at fuelle.nl
Sun Jul 31 21:19:25 CEST 2005

Hi all,

another interesting mind breaking issue.
When using the css_styled_imgtext,  the content header is placed outside
the csi-text div, when using the "inline image", left or right (not the
nowrap!)
That's actually pretty cool, because we want always the header placed on
top of the content, not starting left or right of an image.
But... when selecting the "inline nowrap" option for an image, the
header is placed into the csi-text div. I'm looking everywhere but can't
find any clue
to fix this. I think some things are hardcoded into the class-files of
css_styled_imgtext and css_styled_content, but i don't have any idea
where to
look at...

Maybe one of you die-hard typo users know how to fix this or where to
look at?

Thanks again, Erwin Wondergem

--
Erwin Wondergem [erwin at fuelle.nl]
mobiel: 0624740006 - skype: callto://erwinwondergem-fuelle