[Typo3] plugin RTE removes <br>?

Erwin Wondergem erwin at fuelle.nl
Sun Jul 31 18:59:02 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I've created a plugin (based on Kasper's video tutorial) which creates a
listing op DJ playlists.
It's working like a charm, which i'm very proud of!
But.. For  some reason i can't find out (searching for hours...) the RTE
is removing (not replacing)
the <BR> tags. At the root page i've configured the RTE not to replace
<BR>-tags by <p> tags
which seems to work with the news plugin and normal page content, but
for some reason i don't
understand, my plugin now "eats" the <br> tags...

My plugin you can find here:
http://www.fuelle.nl/armin/T3X_ew_releases-0_0_0-z-200507291720.t3x
This is set at the TSConfig of the rootpage, which is set as root:

RTE.default.proc {
dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
}

Hope some one can help me out with this issue?
Thanks in advance!

--
Erwin Wondergem [erwin at fuelle.nl]
mobiel: 0624740006 - skype: callto://erwinwondergem-fuelle