[Typo3] TMENU question

Joseph Mesterhazy jmesterh at iastate.edu
Sat Jul 30 17:02:01 CEST 2005

On Jul 30, 2005, at 3:23 AM, Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> Bernhard Kraft wrote:
>
>> But try:
>>
>> id="{page:pid}"
>>

> And try it with:
>   allWrap.dataWrap = <ul id="{field:pid}">|</ul>
>
> because Joey is right with:
>
>> "wrap is just a simple wrap with no additional
>> stdWrap properties"

Unfortunately the area I want the page uid entered is in the
wrapItemAndSub property, and this does not appear to support any
substitution:

temp.nav = HMENU
temp.nav {
     1 = TMENU
     1 {
          expAll = 1
          NO = 1
          NO {
          }
          IFSUB = 1
          IFSUB {
             subst_elementUid = 1
             # the following doesn't get {elementUid} parsed to the
uid.. its just in the HTML as element{elementUid}
             wrapItemAndSub = <ul id="element{elementUid}"><li>|</
li></ul>
          }
      }
      2 < .1
      3 < .1
}

Is there any other way I can tag that <ul> in the wrapItemAndSub with
the page uid?

Joe

--
Joe Mesterhazy