[Typo3] AJAX in TYPO3

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Jul 29 17:13:28 CEST 2005

Jeremy Pettet wrote:

>Do you think it will be possible to incorporate AJAX properties into
>TYPO3 website now or in the near future?
>
>I know nothing about AJAX other than it is used in many Google
>applications and seems to be very popular as the latest new user
>interface technology.
>
>Is this a difficult capability to add?
>
>Jeremy

jeremy,

we did tests with that and it works just fine.
We want to create 'read-more' buttons for tt_content based on Ajax.
There are also already a couple of extentions on TER that uses Ajax.
So to answer your question, yes and it's already beeing done.
it's nore core typo3 though...

Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/