[Typo3] TMENU question

Joseph Mesterhazy jmesterh at iastate.edu
Fri Jul 29 20:16:47 CEST 2005

On Jul 29, 2005, at 12:40 PM, JoH wrote:

>> Reading back in the list, it appears that the wrap property of TMENU
>> has the dataWrap property, but its not working for me..?
>>

> Where did you read that? - wrap is just a simple wrap with no
> additional
> stdWrap properties.
> What you are looking for is wrapItemAndSub.
> Together with subst_elementUid it will give you the desired result:
>
> temp.mymenu = HMENU
> temp.mymenu {
>     1 = TMENU
>     1 {
>         expAll = 1
>         NO = 1
>         NO {
>             wrap = <li class="no">|</li>
>         }
>         IFSUB = 1
>         IFSUB {
>             subst_elemenUid = 1
>             wrapItemAndSub = <li><ul id="element{elementUid}">|</
> ul></li>
>         }
>     }
>     2 < .1
>     3 < .1
> }

I read that here: http://tinyurl.com/a9744

I tried your menu, and the wrapItemAndSub property does not translate
{elementUid},  even with subst_elementUid = 1. (I did fix the typo in
your subst_elemenUid)...? It does do the substitution for allWrap,
perhaps wrapItemAndSub does not support this?

Joe

--
Joe Mesterhazy
ECpE UNIX Administrator