[Typo3] conditions but how?

Simon Tuck e-mailNO at SPAMeyejet.com
Fri Jul 29 15:15:47 CEST 2005

Carlos Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi folks out there...
>
> =)
>
> I have a weird thing to solve.
>
> I have a lib which generates some html for my template.
> When I am on a specific page I want the stuff NOT to be rendered.
>
> But the lower given exaample does not work. As I read in TSref fo
> Conditions we have only <,>,and = but I would need a <>, or a != ( a NOT)
>

> [globalVar = GP:id > 411,GP:id < 411]
> [globalVar = GP:id > 83,GP:id < 83]
> [globalVar = GP:id > 84,GP:id < 84]
> [globalVar = GP:id > 107,GP:id < 107]
> [globalVar = GP:id > 431,GP:id < 431]
>     lib.printURL = TEXT
>     lib.printURL {
>         value = ABCDEF
>         typolink {
>         [ ... typolink definitions ... ]
>         }
>     }
> [globaVar]
>

> I want to have a typoscript construct which sais:
> If page id is not 411,83,84,107,431 then do the following...
>
> Cold somebody help me outta this mess?
>
> Thanks
> Carlos

You probably need an AND condition for this. your construction doesn't exclude anything because the conditions are
accumulated with OR. you could try using the extension 'conditions' and something like this should work:

[globalVar = GP:id > 411,GP:id < 411] && [globalVar = GP:id > 83,GP:id < 83] && [globalVar = GP:id > 84,GP:id < 84]...

Alternativley you could take the other approach and clear the lib for the pages:

[globalVar = GP:id = 411] etc.
lib.printURL >
[global]