[Typo3] Pass value via PHP to extension?

Matthias Taugwalder matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch
Fri Jul 29 14:19:01 CEST 2005

Hi all

I have the following issue: I want to pass parameters which are depending on
each specific page to the extension on the page.

The problem is that these parameters shouldn't be visible as url or query
string. For that I'd like to set them as Typoscript constants, which then
are inserted as custom php script in the template on each page.

My question now is: Would they be visible in the extension script (i.e. is
their scope big enough) or how can this be achieved in another way?

Thanks for your inputs in advance.

Best regards from Switzerland:

Matthias Taugwalder

---