[Typo3] menu layer & flash ... once again

"Bodo Eichstädt [T3C]" be at typo3cluster.com
Fri Jul 29 07:21:52 CEST 2005

Pierre Rouwens schrieb:
> I have here the known problem of a flash animation coming above my
> menulayer, is there any working solution please ?
> i ve tried many things without ANY success.

Give more infos. What do you want to achieve?

Same flash on top of every page?
-> put it into the template

A content area above the menu to insert content (so flash here)?
-> use "border" for content, insert a marker into the template and parse
  border content into it (marker < styles.content.getBorder).

Bodo

--
========> Typo3Cluster Ltd. & Co. KG <==================
Schlossallee 26d             Tel   +49 700 02478828
http://www.typo3cluster.com  eMail info at typo3cluster.com