[Typo3] Workflow and Todo

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Thu Jul 28 16:39:50 CEST 2005

> Same here! For sys_workflow the Extension Manager states an error: "It
> seems like there is a backend module in "cm1/conf.php" which is not
> configured in ext_emconf.php"...

I get this error as well, but when I looked at the code in cm1 it is all
Kickstarter generated so I don't think its the source of the problem.

On my end at least, it appears to be in sys_todos.  Even without
workflow installed, I still cannot get sys_todos to work.  By placing
dummy data in both sys_todos and sys_todos_users_mm I have been able to
get existing todos to display but it doesn't appear that the code for
creating a new todo is ever being reached.