[Typo3] I've made an 'image upload' Extension with Kickstarter, want to show uploaded Imgs on the other pages, how?

Rafal Borkowski rborkowski at home.pl
Thu Jul 28 09:06:15 CEST 2005

hallo!

I've made an Extension in Kickstarter.
In that Ext. man can upload 10 images.

I have Image1, Image2... Image10

Than I have some pages where I want to show the uploaded Imgs.
For ex. on the "homepage" I want to show an thumbnail of Image1,

and
For ex. on the "kontakt" page, I want to show thumbnail of the Image10

How can I do it?
Are there any internal functions to show the Image if I send to that
function URL of the Img?

If the uploaded Img is 200px width, & I want to show an thumbnail with 100
width, how can I do it?

thanks in advance for the answer

best regards
Rafal