[Typo3] contact form content element, bad css markup

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Wed Jul 27 21:18:16 CEST 2005

Christopher wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 27/07/05, Vlatko Šurlan <vsurlan at netrmvme.hr> wrote:
>
>>Hi all. In the contact form content element text input fields and submit
>>button gets classed to the same class. This has the unfortunate
>>consequence of not beeing able to apply different css to each of these
>>controls, at least as much as I just read... Thats quite a problem from
>>my standpoint, cause I need to set different width for the text and
>>submit controls... Any idea?
>

> Yes, have a look at the FORM element in the TSref [1]; specifically,
> you're looking for the 'params' property.
>
> -Christopher
>
> [1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/FORM-1/

Hi Vlatko,

Here is an example that might help you out.

gRTz

ben
#=================================================
#Forms
tt_content.mailform.20 {
	accessibility = 1
	REQ = 1
	layout = ###LABEL### ###FIELD###<br />
	COMMENT.layout = ###LABEL###
	RADIO.layout = ###LABEL### <fieldset
class="radio">###FIELD###</fieldset><br />
	labelWrap.wrap = |
	commentWrap.wrap = |
	radioWrap.wrap = <label>|</label>
	REQ.labelWrap.wrap = |
	stdWrap.wrap = <fieldset class="csc-mailform"> | </fieldset>
	params.radio = class="tue-radio"
	params.check = class="tue-check"
	params.submit = class="tue-submit"
	}