[Typo3] remove "Powered by typo3" notice - how?

Martin Jørgensen unoder.spam at spam.jay.net
Wed Jul 27 20:41:24 CEST 2005

"Peter Russ" <peter.russ at 4many.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1122452705.17297.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] wrote:
>
>> Go to the Web->Template Module
>> On the upper right corner select "constant editor" from the selectbox.
>
>> Take yourself some time within the COnstant Editor.
>> You will find a lot of cool things inside it.
>
> Guess it's time for certification ;-)
>
> IMHO the only official way to remove the comment completely is to add
> config.disableAllHeaderCode=1 and do the the complete header staff by
> yourself. Why should TYPO3/Kaspar supports the remove of the coypright
> claim?

Well, I was only interested in removing that big ugly typo3-logo which takes
up too much space. I don't want an advertising homepage. I'm satisfied with
only removing that big fat ugly logo.

Having said that I would also like to say that I wouldn't mind a little logo
or "powered by typo3" message somewhere unnoticed place, but the default