[Typo3] Link to content element?

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:58:50 CEST 2005

Found this:
tslib_pibase::pi_list_linkSingle  (  $  str,
  $  uid,
  $  cache = FALSE,
  $  mergeArr = array(),
  $  urlOnly = FALSE,
  $  altPageId = 0
 )

   Wraps the $str in a link to a single display of the record (using
piVars[showUid]) Uses pi_linkTP for the linking

Parameters:
 string  The content string to wrap in tags
 integer  UID of the record for which to display details (basically
this will become the value of [showUid]
 boolean  See pi_linkTP_keepPIvars
 array  Array of values to override in the current piVars. Same as
$overrulePIvars in pi_linkTP_keepPIvars
 boolean  If true, only the URL is returned, not a full link
 integer  Alternative page ID for the link. (By default this function
links to the SAME page!)

Returns:
string The input string wrapped in tags

to explain the pi_list_linkSingle function I'll keep look for how to
include the section in that (if possible)

//Jane Larsen