[Typo3] templavoila and bullet list (and links in new window)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Jul 27 15:19:13 CEST 2005

Hi!

Do you use any CSS styles with margin/padding for lists? I.e. does not
display bullets correctly if you use these styles.

Templavoila produces the same code for all browsers. Most likely your
styles do something...

To open all links in the same window, add the following to "Constants"
section of your template:
	PAGE_TARGET =
	styles.content.links.extTarget =
	content.pageFrameObj =