[Typo3] realize a subnavigation between items

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Wed Jul 27 14:48:04 CEST 2005

Below is the typoscript that I use to do a similar thing between
certain pages of our site:

lib.prev_next = HMENU
lib.prev_next {
special = browse
special.items = prev|next
special.next.fields.title =   Next Page >
special.prev.fields.title = < Previous Page&nbsp;&nbsp
special.next.fields.title.insertData = 1
1 = TMENU
1.NO.allWrap = <br> |
1.NO.linkWrap = <span class = "h3">| </span>
}

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 105]
lib.prev_next >
[global]