[Typo3] link external css style sheet

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at REMOVECAPITALSnet.hr
Wed Jul 27 11:01:56 CEST 2005

Hi list. My link to external style sheet gets removed from the head of
the template, even though I instructed typo to remove only the title
tag. How do I tell typo to include the link tag to my external css file?
Here is my ts setup:

# Configuring the Auto-Parser:
[globalVar = TSFE:id < 2]
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
   # Read the template file:
   content = FILE
   content.file = fileadmin/template/frontpage.html
}
[else]
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
   # Read the template file:
   content = FILE
   content.file = fileadmin/template/content.html
}
[end]

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
   # Subpart wrapping
   elements {
     BODY.all = 1
     BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
     HEAD.all = 1
     HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
     HEAD.rmTagSections = title
     TD.all = 1
   }
   # Prefix all relative paths:
   relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
   # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
   template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
   # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
   workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
   # Insert the content
   subparts.content < styles.content.get
}