[Typo3] My own FE-editing

Martin Rud typo3 at explizit.dk
Wed Jul 27 10:09:11 CEST 2005

Hi Troels

Yes, I know your ext - and I like it very much. But as you say; it´s still in the experimental phase, and I need to implement a FE-edit now... :o) I´m looking forward to see it develop. (I have commented it on http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/english-main-list-archive/thread/110131284/?tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bmode%5D=7#childUid110131723)

And my FE-edit must be _very_ simple and having very few options so that non-TYPOs can use it easily.

But thanks anyway!

- Martin Rud (rudi1234)