[Typo3] remove "Powered by typo3" notice - how?

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Jul 27 08:31:19 CEST 2005

Martin Jørgensen wrote:
>>Use the constant editor
>

> How?

Go to the Web->Template Module
On the upper right corner select "constant editor" from the selectbox.

> I clicked in web/template/constants and clicked on:Constants:   (edit to
> view, 0 lines)

There are default values being set which you need to override manually.
I guess you use one of the standard template, aren't you?

> What should I change, when there's 0 lines to change?

Take yourself some time within the COnstant Editor.
You will find a lot of cool things inside it.

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;