[Typo3] Typo3 vs OpenCMS

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Jul 27 08:29:20 CEST 2005

Juergen Egeling wrote:
> boing is true if you want to bring TYPO3 to the limit. But car
> is a better comparison to me, if you remember your first car
> lesson. It was awful, but now you simply drive automatically and
> are happy that things work as expected. Same with TYPO3 in the
> BE: First impression: Tooooooooooooooo much there, but after a while
> you know that you only need 3-8 things in 80% and the rest can
> be found in places where you expect them.

Ah, yeah, I recall that.
The typical "what? three mirrors? I don't wanna see myself in ONE mirror
in the morning, three pedals? No joystick? what the... Why do I need to
kick the clutch every time I wanna change gears? There has to be some
sort of extension API to overload the gears class with that feature.
What do you say? Ahh, automatic transmissions... cool why don't you say
that earlier? Hm.. no license then... damn proprietary hardware..."

:)

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;