[Typo3] Publishing as static HTML ?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Jul 27 08:19:13 CEST 2005

Hi!

This is quite easy to solve :) Install Turck mmCache (or its successor
named eAccelerator).

I have a page on one site that contains four USER_INT objects. Normally,
it takes about 7 seconds (!!!) to render one this page. These objects
really do a lot of work but cannot be cached (they generate new
information each time). Surely, 7 seconds was not acceptable at all.

I installed mmcache and got...less than a second for the same page (all
tim,es measured with admin panel)!

mmcache is the most advanced compiler/optimizer/accelerator for PHP. It
easily beats even Zend's own optimizer. And - interesting fact - the
author of mmcache was hired by Zend some time ago.

Install mmcache and you will get a great performance from typo3. Mmcache
is compatible with Zend optimizer, they can be used together.

Dmitry.