[Typo3] pass 2 values from 10.data to userfunc

Carlos Rodriguez carod at nospam.org
Wed Jul 27 07:56:59 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have the following code:

includeLibs.abc = fileadmin/includes/class.user_abc.php

lib.abc = COA
lib.abc {
     10 = USER
     10.userFunc = user_linkmarker->main
     10.data= field:field_listtext,field:field_url
}

When I look at my page the value of 10.data is
"field:field_listtext,field:field_url" NOT the values of this fields.

What do I miss? Whats the prob?

Even when I try "10.data= field:field_listtext" instead the problem is,
that NOT the value of "field:field_listtext" is passed but only the
string "field:field_listtext" is passed. Why?

What do I miss? Whats the prob?

Tahnks