[Typo3] images not displayed in FE

Todd Jackson Todd.Jackson at manukau.ac.nz
Wed Jul 27 07:43:26 CEST 2005

Hi All,
	I'm hoping that someone has had similar issues, and can help.

I can get images to display in the RTE using the image link, but can't get
images to display in the FE using any content element e.g. text w/ images or
images - only the thumb image shows in the BE.

Do the images have to reside in a particular folder e.g. upload/media?

I suspect it may be my typo 3.7.0 template setup, and have followed Kaspers
movie demo's re: the tt_content / css_styled_content template configeration
to display content and images in the FE. However with this config I just get
blank pages, I'm also using content(default)& cSet default in my template
and wonder if this is causing a conflict.

My tt_news extension works fine when uploading image files using the above
method. It only seems to be the page content that I have problems with.

I'm also not using auto parser extension as Kasper uses in his dummy site
based tutorials.

Regards

Todd.