[Typo3] css and direct mail

Pieter Jelle pieter.jelle at invalid.invalid
Wed Jul 27 03:18:36 CEST 2005

Hi Horn

I might give that a shot some day, but right now I'm too busy trying to
get this site online in time :-) If you have any questions, feel free to
ask though. I got DM running from the first time using that tutorial -
it's not that it's entirely useless. The only thing I forgot the first
time and which isn't mentioned in the tutorial, was to install the
Web>Plugins (plugin_mgm) extension. For the rest, just pretend that you
have to make a new site under the sysmap that contains the DM plugin,
with a new root template and pages that inherit from that template.

Best regards
Pieter Jelle