[Typo3] xhtml

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue Jul 26 14:28:23 CEST 2005

Federico Bernardin wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm building an xhtml strict 1.0 site with typo3, but there is a problem
> with w3c validator about the use of border="0" in clear.gif.
> I need to remove the border attribute from any img tag. I found with grep
> that string, but the result is empty. Who can help me?

Hi Frederico,

Where and how do you use clear.gif? You should avoid that. I use:

TCEFORM.tt_content {
	text_properties.disabled=1
	text_align.disabled=1
	text_color.disabled=1
	text_face.disabled=1
	text_size.disabled=1
	image_frames.disabled = 1
	spaceBefore.disabled = 1
	spaceAfter.disabled = 1
	header_position.disabled = 1
	CType.removeItems = div,rte,script,splash
	}

in my pageTSconfig to avoid that (spaceBefore and spaceAfter). The
fileds will not be shown. Another thing is that when you use TYPO3 3.8.0
the border attribute is automagically removed when you use
'config.doctype = xhtml_strict'.

How about that?

gRTz

ben