[Typo3] real url and print version

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Tue Jul 26 14:18:30 CEST 2005

Hello!

This post has already appeared in thread real url and toTop link, but
because the problem may be interesting and may help someone else, I decided
to start a new thread.

I have just discovered that I have some problems with my print page link
after  installing real_url

it's the configuration:

temp.PRINT {
stdWrap {
wrap = <div class="printer"> | </div>
}
10=COA
10 {
10 = TEXT
10.value = print&nbsp;
20 = IMAGE
#20.file =  fileadmin/template/new/images/printericon.gif
20.file =  fileadmin/template/new/images/print_16.gif

stdWrap {
postUserFunc = tx_make_printlink
postUserFunc {
target = _blank
popup = 1
windowparams = (resizable=no, toolbar=no, scrollbars=yes, menubar=no,
width=700, height=800)
windowname = printwindow
include_post_vars = 1
}....

when i want to print page which real_url turns into human readable form (url
is readable domain.com/sth/otherthing/ everything is fine; but when the
page's URL has something like in tt_news
domain.com/news/article/26/392/b3f14fb450/ pressing print link causes the
main page to go to root page and print page opened in new window is not
filled with the content from site (no news id given).

:/

any solutions....?

raczek