[Typo3] css and direct mail

Horn Gábor horn.gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Mon Jul 25 23:50:54 CEST 2005

Hi Pieter,

yes i've read that and found a bit confusing too, and after some search
in the archives seems others had serious problems too w/ DM...maybe if
you have a little spare time, could you please share your experiences
with direct mail configuration in a faq or howto? I know it's a big
thing to ask for but i'm also sure many users would greatly appreciate
some help in DM too.

best regards, hirisov