[Typo3] FE edit date format in jw_calendar

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Mon Jul 25 17:01:33 CEST 2005

When I get up the FE edit form for filling out event start and end date, the
input date fields is "month"/"day"/"year". Does anyone know where to change
the sequence to "day". "month" "year" in the input fields for the FE Edit
form in the extension jw_calendar ? I cannot find any dateformats in the
plugin element or the parameters in the typoscript of the template which is
controlling the dateformat for the date fields in the FE edit form.

Best regards,
Gunnar Jonsson