[Typo3] sr_feuser register extending form problem

Paul Sanderson pauls at iicservices.com
Mon Jul 25 16:53:43 CEST 2005

Hi racco

This was a good tip but wasn't the case with my site which inherited the same template both the secure and non-secure sites.

It did however point-out that one needs to check the values in every instance of the template appearing (it was working for the create and all preview pages). I rechecked all the code in the template and went though all the yourLanguage._LOCAL_LANG and create.evalValues and still couldn't find anything.

The TypoScript Object Browser proved it's worth once again on seeing that my added fields had evalValues for create but not for invite or edit objects.

So I added:

  create.evalValues {
    tx_vcfeuser_business_category =
    tx_vcfeuser_mobile =