[Typo3] Change pagetree width? - solved

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Jul 25 15:49:20 CEST 2005

Hi Matthias,

thanks. While not being the most elaborate answer I've ever seen
here, it did put me in the right direction and after looking in the
sourcecode I found the following on google ;-)

setup.override.navFrameResizable = true

And to answer Peter: it's coded to be resizable by default yes, but I
think some basic setting overrides it.

All is well now, and in only twenty minutes! :-)

Cheers!

Bart

Op 25-jul-2005, om 15:33 heeft Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] het volgende
geschreven: