[Typo3] mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a validMySQL result resource

Samuel Blaas samuel.blaas at interbrand.ch
Mon Jul 25 11:24:03 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

thanks for the info. i've enabled the debug mode, and now i receive the following error messages.
I've checked the file "cache_pagesection.MYI", but it is there and read/writeable?

Error message 1:

caller: t3lib_DB::exec_SELECTquery
ERROR: Can't open file: 'cache_pagesection.MYI'. (errno: 145)
lastBuiltQuery:
SELECT content
FROM cache_pagesection
WHERE page_id=1 AND mpvar_hash=222419149

Error message 2:

caller:
t3lib_DB::exec_DELETEquery
ERROR:
Can't open file: 'cache_pagesection.MYI'. (errno: 145)
lastBuiltQuery:
DELETE FROM cache_pagesection
WHERE page_id=1 AND mpvar_hash=222419149

Error message 3:

caller: t3lib_DB::exec_INSERTquery
ERROR: Can't open file: 'cache_pagesection.MYI'. (errno: 145)
lastBuiltQuery: INSERT INTO cache_pagesection
(
page_id,
mpvar_hash,
content,