[Typo3] Search Form not displaying in the frontend

NOBY KURIAN noby_soft at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 09:23:55 CEST 2005

Hai all,

 I have a doubt also,i had created a html template
of my own and everything is working fine.But when i
try to insert Form elements(ie email form,Search
form,login form) the contents are apperaing in the
typo3 backend but not visible in the frontend. The
same procedure when i tried through the FC Bigfeet it
is working.

 Could U suggest me a solution for this problem

With Warm Regards
Noby Kurian