[Typo3] TYPO3 host permissions

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 23:32:37 CEST 2005

Thanks for all the tips guys!
Unfortunately I don't have access to the server itself...And I think it
will work like this, I will just have to bother support more often :)
Maybe eventually I will have my own webserver, we will see, but until then
I will have to live with shared hosting.

Thanks again, I will keep these things in mind!

Christoph